Get yourself in front and center of consumers – 91% of them check their email daily.
Consistent and heavily branded communication with your prospects and customers can get you closer to that nirvana of people becoming long-term customers.
Email marketing is one of the most effective tactics for driving sales if carried out the right way. It takes planning, careful design for visuals and dialog, and a smooth rollout process.
The email marketing platform we put into play all have the ability to track analytics – how many people have opened the email, from where, and what action did they take upon reading your message. It’s valuable insight like this that can allow you to take the next step and continuously branch out in your marketing.
Optimized for Mobile, Made to Sell
- 68% of mobile users delete emails that aren’t optimized for mobile.
- Only 11% of emails are optimized for mobile.
- 48% of all emails are opened on a mobile device.
- 76% of email opens occur in the first two days.
- 66% have made a purchase as a result of an email marketing message.
- 33% of email recipients open email based on subject line only.
- Subject lines fewer than 10 characters long had an open rate of 58%.
Manage your entire email list with easy-to-use software that’s 100% customizable that helps you keep everything neat and tidy as you continue to compile more contact info.
Advanced features built in for automation triggers and segmentation options for you to target multiple demographics and plan accordingly.
Flexible testing features allows you to send multiple versions of emails to see which are more effective. This A/B testing will allow you to plan more efficiently and gain more from your marketing efforts.
Each campaign usually contains different goals, but the focus is to simply convert. Convert your targets into a sale, page Likes, follows, +1’s and shares. It’s those kind of actions that will lead to a solid customer base.